10th Annual European Food Sure Summit (POSTPONED)
Date: 28 April 2020 - 29 April 2020
Milan Marriot Hotel
Via Giorgio Washington
Leaders from the largest food and beverage companies across Europe come together to learn about emerging laws and regulations.
Join them to hear speaker sessions and case studies, discuss food defense plans, and explore food crime and fraud prevention.
The 2020 European Food Sure Summit covers:
– Ensuring a robust supply chain and high standards of product through third party audits
– Increasing transparency throughout supply and value chains
– Maintaining and implementing a high level of security against food fraud
– Protecting consumers through cleaner labelling and better allergen information
– Increasing productivity without compromising quality
– Training and engaging workforce to create a company-wide safety and quality culture
– Harmonising safety and quality processes across multiple plants and production lines
– Reducing allergen and foreign body contamination
– Using predictive and in-line testing processes to predict safety and quality breaches