Esteemed cheese aficionados inducted into International Cheese Guild
In an exclusive ceremony held at the Residence de France in London on 13th September, a number of talented cheese aficionados were inducted into the International Cheese Guild, a body established in 1969.
The roll call of inductees into The International Cheese Guild were all chosen because of their commitment and contribution to the dairy industry.
- Gordon Gafa – Category Director Dairy & Bakery, Tesco
- Kay Legge – Technical Manager, Tesco
- Callum Keaney – Buying Manager Cheese, Morrisons
- Jean Pierre Jouyet – Ambassadeur de France au Royaume Unis, Ambassade de France
- Eric Giry – Agricultural Counsellor for the UK, Ambassade de France
- Raymon Blanc – Grand Chef, Le Manoir aux Quat’ Saisons
- Patrick McGuigan – Food & Cheese writer
- Karen Heath – Techinical Directory, Savencia UK
- Christophe Sire – Marketing Director, Savencia UK
- Hero Hirsh – Paxton & Whitfield Ltd
- Christophe Demeyer, Cheese Specialist, Fromagerie Beillevaire UK ltd
- Amnon Paldi – Founder, La Cave a Fromages