Registration for Dairy Outlook Workshop opens
Image: IFCN Dairy
The Dairy Outlook Workshop on the global shortage of dairy and the challenges and opportunities for your business, is being held in Brussels, Belgium 28-29 March.
The world is changing, and the milk supply scarcity is becoming reality. Milk supply pool knowledge and drivers behind it are crucial to plan the business in the dairy supply chain.
Rising volatility, new rules of dairy farming, political instability, environmental regulations, supply chain disruptions and trade agreements. These are just some of the uncertainties for future developments in the global dairy world – and this list can easily be extended to include many more.
It is in this spirit of uncertainty and curiosity that Eucolait and IFCN invite you to explore options for the road ahead – to show you what might happen in the future and how to navigate and prepare for the future.
For the second year in a row, our organisations will jointly discuss the short- and medium-term outlook for the dairy world (trade-, policy- and demand-side covered by Eucolait, while IFCN covers all about the farm-, economics- and supply-side), showing you what might happen in the future.
What will you get out of the outlook workshop?
- Get insights into the latest trends and future developments
- Learn about dairy market development and farm economics in next months
- Expand your dairy knowledge – from dairy farming to commodity trade
- Understand how to move from operational and tactical planning to strategic decision making
- Networking with dairy industry and joined brainstorming
This workshop will provide you with guidance on how the world of dairy is changing and is suitable for anyone involved in the broader dairy chain. You will be able to get answers to the question of whether you are able to satisfy current and future demand (either on the dairy commodity or on the farm input side).
Details about the Workshop
- When? 28th & 29th March 2023
- Where? Brussels (Belgium), please book your room directly with “The Hotel”
The Hotel Brussels – Boulevard de Waterloo 38, 1000 Brussels, Belgium
- Pricing? 1500 € per person (incl. networking lunch and dinner)
- Which topic? Global shortage of dairy – challenges & opportunities for your business
Register here: ifcndairy.org/dairy-outlook-workshop.