Atlas Copco introduces next-generation vacuum pumps
Image: Atlas Copco
Atlas Copco, provider of innovative vacuum technology solutions announces its next generation of dry claw vacuum pumps –the DZS A series. This new series sets a benchmark for performance, efficiency, and reliability.
Designed with the evolving needs of manufacturing industries in mind, the DZS A series offers significant advantages. Leveraging the latest in German engineering and cutting-edge machining, these dry claw vacuum pumps deliver exceptional performance, energy efficiency, and superior product quality.
Available in fixed and variable speed variants
The DZS 065-300A series is engineered to deliver superior vacuum performance, with high pumping speeds and deep ultimate vacuum levels. These dry claw vacuum pumps offer substantial energy savings, resulting in reduced operating costs and a smaller carbon footprint.
The DZS 100-400 VSD+A series are equipped with a Variable Speed Drive helping achieve increased productivity due to the pressure set point control. These compact machines with a small footprint deliver high reliability through a rugged and robust design.
Pamela Cateland, marketing manager Atlas Copco Vacuum West, commented, “We are thrilled to present the DZS 065-300A and DZS 100-400 VSD+A series, the next step in the evolution of our dry mono claw vacuum pumps. With our focus on providing value, this second-generation series showcases our dedication to continuous improvement. With the improved performance, reliability, and lower noise levels, this series brings tremendous value to our customers.”
With a focus on continuous improvement, the DZS A series incorporates design enhancements that improve its capabilities. Key improvements include:
- Enhanced Performance: The DZS 065-300A series delivers higher pumping speeds, enabling faster processes and increased productivity. With its improved performance, customers can expect to achieve higher throughput and meet demanding production requirements.
- Lower Noise Levels: Understanding the importance of a quiet working environment, this latest range of pumps features a redesigned silencer. The result is significantly reduced noise levels, creating a more comfortable workplace for operators while maintaining vacuum performance.
- Improved Reliability: By lowering the internal temperature of the pump, this series improves on durability by increasing the pump’s lifespan, reducing downtime and maintenance costs, and providing customers with peace of mind.
- Smart Kit: The Smart Kit prevents the vacuum pump from overheating when running at ultimate vacuum. This innovation, which replaces the traditional vacuum relief valve, results in better efficiency and suction flow.
- Simplified Maintenance: Atlas Copco’s commitment to customer convenience is evident in the DZS 065-300A Series with an emphasis on ease of service and on-site maintenance.
“Our team of engineers have worked diligently to develop a pump that meets the evolving needs of our customers, while also addressing the global demand for energy efficiency and sustainability. The DZS A series is a significant advancement in dry claw vacuum pump technology.”, said Ahmed Elshaffie, product manager Dry Pumps West, Atlas Copco Vacuum.
“The versatility of these pumps makes it suitable for a wide range ofindustries including packaging, food processing, woodworking, printing and plastics.”, continued Ahmed.