Roundup: Dairy Processing
Rasmus Mortensen, Lyras CEO. Image: Lyras
Here is your roundup of the latest dairy processing news. Next week’s roundup will focus on packaging.
To submit a news item for inclusion, please contact Suzanne Christiansen at [email protected] or Maddy Barron at [email protected].
- Sycamore Process Engineering awarded a contract with Pembrokeshire Creamery Ltd.
- IFF launches Choozit Vintage for consistent flavours and textures
- New Listeria test to launch
- RaboResearch reports on reducing emissions throughout the dairy supply chain
- Sustainable pasteurisation technology introduced to UK and Irish producers