Here is your roundup of the latest dairy processing news. Next week’s roundup will focus on packaging.
- US-based Munson Machinery Company has released a new Sanitary Rotary Batch Mini Mixer on a mobile frame.
- The new €45 million Alpenhain cheese dairy in Lehen, Germany has officially started operations.
- Emmi is investing CHF50 million (€45.3m) in its location in Emmen, Switzerland, focusing on cheese production.
- Amul has been working with GEA to plan and build Asia’s largest milk powder plant at its AmulFed site in Gandhinagar, India.
- Atlas Copco is expanding its range of dry industrial pumps with its new oil-free DSS scroll vacuum pump.