Here is your roundup for the latest dairy ingredients news. Next week’s roundup will focus on dairy products.
- Lactalis Ingredients is expanding its milk powder range with a new whole milk powder to meet the demand of manufacturers wishing to formulate organic food products.
- Netherlands-based SVZ International has launched new fermented red beet ingredients for manufacturers in the dairy industry.
- Chr Hansen is launching the next generation of FreshQ cultures, specifically developed to unlock the benefits of bioprotection, for application in fermented dairy products.
- Enzyme specialist Biocatalysts Ltd is extending its range of Kosher and Halal certified enzymes specifically targeting the dairy protein market.
- Arla Foods Ingredients has joined Global Alliance for Improved Nutrition (GAIN) partners to develop a new business model for affordable nutrition in Ethiopia using papaya waste, milk and whey-based ingredients.