Image: Morrisons via RABDF
Here is your roundup for the latest dairy packaging news. Next week’s roundup will focus on ingredients.
To submit a news item for inclusion, please contact Suzanne Christiansen at [email protected] or Alex Rivers at [email protected].
- Tetra Pak, in partnership with Elvir, a subsidiary of Savencia Fromage & Dairy – a global milk processor – has become the first carton packaging player in the F&B industry to launch a cap using certified recycled polymers.
- Easyfairs has announced that Packaging Innovations & Empack 2022, the annual event driving innovation and investment in the UK packaging sector, will be postponed from its current February 2022 dates to new dates of 25 & 26 May 2022.
- The decision by Morrisons to remove Use-By-dates from milk packaging to avoid food wastage is welcomed news for the dairy industry, according to the Royal Association of British Dairy Farmers (RABDF).
- The rectangular cups of the entire Tuffi Quark range from FrieslandCampina will be replaced at the beginning of January 2022 by round cups.
- Packaging specialist Serac has launched its new LINEA XS, an all-terrain filler for medium outputs.
- Elopak has been announced as a winner of a WorldStar 2022 Packaging Award for its Pure-Pak Imagine carton in the Packaging Materials and Components category.