Here is your roundup of the latest dairy processing news. Next week’s roundup will focus on packaging.
- North American dairy and cheese maker Agropur has announced the expansion of its facility in Little Chute, Wisconsin in the US.
- GEA has become the first valve manufacturer to develop special Lockout-Tagout (LoTo) locks for its entire hygienic valve technology range.
- A cellular based milk production company, 108Labs, plans to build a ‘Cellfacturing’ facility to produce the startup’s cell cultured human milk.
- As part of its digital transformation drive for food and beverage manufacturers, all new SIG filling line systems and downstream units are now equipped with built-in bi-directional digital recipe management.
- PerkinElmer’s IndiScope solution has been launched to help dairy collection points test safety of milk easily, quickly and accurately.