Here is your roundup of the latest dairy processing news. Next week’s roundup will focus on packaging.
- Scientists have put Mackie’s of Scotland’s ice cream brand under the microscope, to understand the impact of its new state-of-the-art freezer system on the smoothness of its ice cream.
- Diversey, global hygiene and cleaning company, has announced it is launching its IntelliCIP (Clean-in-Place) cloud-based data analytics platform globally.
- After a fire at Serbian milk producer Imlek’s site, the company’s milk production is now back up and running with a new KHS aseptic filler and a block system featuring the latest in stretch blow moulding technology.
- GEA has won a multi-million Euro contract from Turkey-based dairy manufacturer Gönenli Süt to enrich the country’s first ever plant for producing powdered infant nutritional formula.
- Emmi is now relying on solar energy in the manufacture of its cave-matured Kaltbach cheese.