Tetra Pak's new spray drying equipment, Powder Plant Booster™
Here is your roundup of the latest dairy processing news. Next week’s roundup will focus on packaging.
- Tetra Pak and Rockwell Automation have announced a strategic business collaboration for Cheese and Powder Solutions.
- Holmach Ltd’s technology partner Uhde High Pressure Technologies (part of Engineering giant ThyssenKrupp) has opened Germany’s largest high pressure processing (HPP) centre in Quakenbrück.
- Matcon has released its new Manual Cone Valve (MCV) designed specifically to help overcome the problems of mix segregation that are commonly associated with butterfly valve IBCs. .
- Krohne has introduced an application of its OPTIMASS 1400 C Coriolis mass flowmeter for use in milk reception with entrained gas.
- Sycamore Process Engineering has completed a major upgrade project at Saputo, Davidstow, to install its largest CIP set to date.