Here is your roundup of the latest dairy processing news. Next week’s roundup will focus on packaging.
- Ytron-Quadro (UK) Ltd has recently supplied three more of its YTRON-Y directed jet mixers to Yeo Valley’s yogurt mix plant in Blagdon.
- Hi-line Industries, UK manufacturer of high-quality compressed air purification equipment, has released the 2021 version of its energy-efficient Tundra refrigeration dryers.
- Milk Specialties Global is entering the lactoferrin market following a multi-million-dollar investment at the company’s Fond Du Lac, Wisconsin facility.
- A new three-day online course (from 1-3 June) will cover the limitations and new possibilities of digitalisation to help food businesses understand how to implement Industry 4.0 and modernise their systems.
- GEA has launched the new GEA OptiSlicer 6000 that includes a range of technological advancements to slice cheese and meat products more efficiently.