Roundup: Dairy products
Here is your roundup of the latest end product news. Next week’s roundup will focus on dairy processing.
- Packs of Cathedral City Nibbles have now moved to a bold new packaging design, aiming to broaden appeal and recruit new family buyers.
- Austrian dairy SalzburgMilch has reduced the share of sugar in its products.
- Nutritional Growth Solutions is launching a drink powder containing whey protein to support development needs of pre-teen and teenage boys.
- UK yogurt maker, Nomadic Dairy, has added two new flavours to its best-selling Breakfast Bircher range.
- Müller has launched its first stand-alone yogurt brand in the UK – Gut Glory – as it targets category growth.