Roundup: Dairy products
Image: SIG / TH true MILK
Here is your roundup of the latest end product news. Next week’s roundup will focus on dairy processing.
To submit a news item for inclusion, please contact Suzanne Christiansen at [email protected] or Alex Rivers at [email protected].
- Müller Milk & Ingredients has relaunched its branded liquid milk range, with a focus on health, recyclability of the packaging and responsible sourcing.
- The Landliebe milk brand from Dutch dairy FrieslandCampina in the family size range will be available in a new, slimmer format in Germany.
- SIG’s drinksplus technology has enabled TH true MILK to combine high quality pure milk with cereal grains and walnut and macadamia nut paste into a healthy snack drink available in Vietnam.
- Two new types of dessert yogurt will join the Cremix range from Austrian dairy NÖM.
- Taco Bell restaurants across the US have rolled out a dairy-based coffee creamer and a new coffee drink with support from dairy checkoff food scientists.