Roundup: Dairy products
Here is your roundup of the latest end product news. Next week’s roundup will focus on dairy processing.
- Saputo Dairy UK has announced the launch of a new Extra Mature line within its popular range of Cathedral City Mini Cheese Snacks.
- IDFA CEO and president Michael Dykes is advocating for dairy products to remain a primary component of the USDA’s food purchase programme.
- Biotiful Dairy has announced the launch of a new Vanilla liquid kefir flavour.
- Italy-based DalterFood Group is unveiling a brand new cheese cut product with its new cheese matchsticks.
- Somerdale International has released a limited edition aged ‘Champion Cheddar’ made specifically for the US market.