Image credit: GLS Elopak
Here is your roundup for the latest dairy packaging news. Next week’s roundup will focus on ingredients.
- New tethered caps, introduced by BBL in Ireland, Cido Grupa in the Baltics, LY Company Group and Lactalis Puleva in Spain and Weihenstephan in Germany, have been designed to prevent litter and accelerate transition to renewable materials.
- Olympia Dairy has become the first company in Belgium to fill products in SIG aseptic carton packs with SIGNATURE 100 packaging material with no aluminium layer.
- Elopak and GLS have entered into a long-term strategic partnership to deliver sustainable packaging solutions to consumers across India.
- OPENLab represents IMA’s network of cutting-edge technological laboratories and testing areas, dedicated to the research on sustainable materials, technologies and production optimisation processes.
- As children in Southeast Asia grow and shift to eating a varied diet, they tend to consume less dairy, according to a recent Mintel blog.