Roundup: Dairy products
Here is your roundup of the latest end product news. Next week’s roundup will focus on dairy processing.
- Grahams The Family Dairy’s artisan Isle of Skye Scottish sea salt butter is now available in M&S stores.
- La Fresca Margarita, Aa Spanish-inspired white cheese from Feltham’s Farm, has won Best British Cheese at the 2021 Virtual Cheese Awards national final.
- US, Napa Valley-based brand, ReThink Ice Cream, is unveiling its newest packaging and easy-to-scoop reformulation in time for summer.
- Maple Hill Creamery, America’s original 100% grass-fed organic dairy brand, has launched America’s first-ever zero sugar organic milk.
- International group Food Union has invested in the development of 124 ice cream products across key markets in Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, Norway, Denmark, Romania, Belarus and Russia.