Roundup: Dairy products
Here is your roundup of the latest end product news. Next week’s roundup will focus on dairy processing.
- Dodoni, the leading dairy brand in Greece, has announced that its new baked cheese snacks will be launching exclusively in the UK.
- Graham’s The Family Dairy has announced the launch of Gold Top Luxury Yogurt, a new luxuriously layered yogurt made with deliciously creamy Jersey milk (pictured above).
- UK restaurant chain Honest Burgers has swapped Stilton for Blacksticks Blue in a new partnership with fourth generation family cheesemakers, Butlers Farmhouse Cheeses.
- Berchtesgadener Land has been awarded silver in this year’s ‘Bavaria’s best organic products’ competition.
- Food Union has launched new bifido yogurts and ice-cream inspired curd snacks.
- Taco Bell is unveiling its second frozen beverage featuring dairy, thanks to checkoff support.